Redmond-Sisters Hospice is sincerely thankful for any and all gifts that we receive. Every donation helps us to provide significant program services that are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance.
An outright gift or memorial donation is a meaningful way to support services that are so important to community members during their end-of-life journey. Some of those programs and services are listed below:
- Patient Care
- Alternative Therapies such as acupuncture, massage, and speech therapy
- Cost of pharmaceuticals
- Grief Support and Spiritual Care for patients, family and community members.
- Philanthropic Care
- No patient is ever denied service for inability to pay
- Our Transitions Program
- A free program designed for individuals with a life-limiting illness
- Community education and caregiver support
- Staff and volunteer development
In addition to outright gifts there are several options for private gift planning and giving available to individuals and businesses. Please refer to our Planned Giving page for a brief overview of options that can benefit you and Redmond-Sisters Hospice.
Read more specific ways to give: